At Schwartz Dental Care keeping our patients and staff healthy is of the utmost importance.
Our entire office is taking extra precautions and following recommendations made by the NY State Government, Center for Disease Control (CDC), and The American Dental Association (ADA).
Precautions you can expect:
- Patients are asked to call from the parking lot to ensure that the waiting room is empty enough for you to properly social distance upon entry.
- All patients must wear masks upon entry and exit from the office
- We are avoiding multiple patients in the waiting room or at the front desk at the same time
- Patients are screened multiple times before arrival by our front desk staff
- Clinical staff all wear NIOSH approved N95 masks and other protective gear/PPE (shown above)
- There are less total patients per day to decrease flow of people in the office
- Appointment times have been elongated to allow for thorough and lengthy cleaning of each room between patients
- Common spaces,waiting room, bathroom keys, doorknobs etc. are wiped with disinfectant multiple times a day
If you have.....
- Fever within the past 14-21 days
- Flu-like symptoms including gastrointestinal upset, headache, fatigue
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- A family member or someone you live with with any of these symptoms in the past 14-21 days
- Traveled to any of the states on New York's "Restricted States" list within the past 14-21 days https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
.......Then please call our front desk to reschedule your appointment.
With your help, we can keep all of our patients and staff safe and healthy during this difficult time!
If you have questions or concerns regarding Covid-19 please don't hesitate to call us. Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.